Every other Saturday 9:00 - 3:00am
(or whenever you want to leave)
27th Ave and Bell Rd
LADIES AND GENTLEFURS WE HAVE SECURED THE NEW LOCATION FOR Furden!
FIRSTLY THIS MEET WILL NO LONGER BE EVERY WEEK; FROM NOW UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE WILL BE MEETING EVERY FIRST & THIRD SATURDAY.
Our first meet will be Saturday Nov. 21st at the Dennys on 27th ave and Bell road; just a mile up the road from the old Furden.
WITH THIS BEING SAID THERE ARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT RULES THAT *MUST* BE FOLLOWED.
If said rules are not followed, we may not be allowed back and will be charged 50 dollars by the Denny's corporation for each night that the rules have not been followed.
If you are found to be in violation of the rules and we are charged said $50 you will be required to pay said $50 yourself. If you cannot afford it, you will be unable to attend Furden till you are able to reimburse us the cost.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! The rules are very very very similar to the last version of Furden. We will have a room with a closed door dedicated to only our group that is in the back of the room. So this means there will be a few changes.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO LEAVE THE ROOM FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN TO USE THE RESTROOM OR TO COME AND GO TO YOUR VEHICLE.
ALSO: In addition to the original rules you are REQUIRED to order SOMETHING to eat or drink, this does not mean water. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD to order something you are not to attend the meet. Denny's is not a meeting place in the business of serving water. It is a restaurant, and this is a dining hall we meet in.
1. NO DRAMA or confrontational attitudes. If you cannot have a good time and attend due to personal conflicts or reasoning please do not attend.
2. YOU MUST ORDER FOOD AND PAY YOUR BILL.
3. Please make sure you are at least 20ft away from any doors when you go out smoking, as per AZ law.
4. Noise level must stay to a reasonable minimum. No yelling, shouting, etc etc.
5. Once you have ordered food, please stay in your seat till you have your check in hand.
6. Be nice to the servers, and please tip them. They work hard.
7. YOU MUST enter and exit the building with your fursuit head OFF***. Upon entering the dining area you may put your head on. This goes for masks, hoods, etc.
8. Be polite. We are in a family friendly restaurant.
9. Since we are in an enclosed room, your suit, and your body must not smell. You must have good hygiene
10. Fursuits are ALLOWED and WELCOME IN OUR MEET ROOM ONLY. You are not to linger in suit outside of the room or the restaurant. AKA no loitering inside or outside the restaurant.
11. Please refrain from bringing weapons. It can make many people uncomfortable/frightened, and I would rather not have the establishment have to explain to a regular customer why there are weapons around their children; this includes props / fake weapons / foam / wood / whatevrertesohfse you want. If it looks like a weapon, even a fantasy weapon, dont bring it.