Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Next AZFC Roomies?

More
16 Dec 2013 17:59 #750 by Uhhnonymouse
Ok, just because I'm not exactly well prepared financially for this kind of thing, I want to get nicely prepped for the next AZFC. Mostly, I'm looking for a good set of people who don't mind clustering up a room to save big time! lol.

So that being said, who wouldn't mind joining in a room for uber cheap, even if it means sleeping on the floor or in the same bed as someone else (no naughty stuff, unless the rest of the group and/or your bedmate agrees), possibly with many other people???

As for me, I don't mind sleeping on the floor if it means I get to be at my first full Con! And I'd be delighted to do just about anything to save a buck or so.

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2013 19:28 #788 by Ink Mule
Replied by Ink Mule on topic Next AZFC Roomies?
Dude I wouldn't mind rooming with you! Even though I'm Super Local as in last AZ furcon was less than a ten minute drive from my house, I still live with my parents ( who would not agree with suiting ) and as next year I'll be suiting I don't wanna drag that back and forth incognito the entire time, so I'll definitely try for a hotel room. :D I plan on getting my own room but if that doesn't work out and I'm rooming with someone else I don't mind floor either. xD Floors aren't as bad as people make them out to be, so long as they are carpeted!

More
18 Dec 2013 21:29 #794 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Next AZFC Roomies?
Yeah, I'm gonna put a thing together to set some rules up and make things fair.
lol, for starters, I'm gonna set up a share system to make it fair for bed-takers and non-bed takers.... for example, the entire cost is gonna be split up into shares. If you get in the room, you automatically get 3 shares. And if you want to get a bed, that's another share. So, if the total cost of the room is $300, and I take a bed while sharing the room with 5 other people (one other person taking the other bed), that means that there's 20 shares in the total bill. $300 divided into 20 shares is $15/share. That being said, I (as a person taking a bed) would pay $60 for the bed, while anyone sleeping on the floor would be paying only $45.
Does this make sense, or am I talking crazy here? lol

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.