Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Halp I'm new to this genre

More
16 Jul 2018 00:47 #5055 by Cloud Furry
Hello, I'm in need of a little help. I am new here and don't know what to do around here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2018 11:35 #5056 by Cyfur
Replied by Cyfur on topic Halp I'm new to this genre
Hi and welcome.

What exactly are you looking for? This is a site for other furries in Phoenix AZ area to get together and talk or chat about furry related stuff.
I have been a fan of furries for decades but just recently trying to get more invovled socially, rather than just admire artwork and comics from afar. I finally have a fursona reference sheet, can see on my profile for my fursona Cyfur.
What do you like art, costumes, music, games? What brought you here?

Try to live by " life is what you make it, so make it a good one." from Doc Brown Back to the Future.

More
16 Jul 2018 12:13 - 16 Jul 2018 12:15 #5057 by Cloud Furry
I'm trying to research the behavior of furries to understand the feelings a furries. And I want to try making fursuits for those with social anxiety. ( as I heard from the documentaries). So basically, I just want to research them and I'm trying help people with social anxiety.
Last edit: 16 Jul 2018 12:15 by Cloud Furry. Reason: Misspelled words

More
16 Jul 2018 17:48 #5059 by Linx Aether
Heya, Welcome to the site ^^

We have a bunch of meets and conventions coming up, you should attend and meet some people :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
17 Jul 2018 09:54 #5061 by Cyfur
Replied by Cyfur on topic Halp I'm new to this genre
Interesting. Great you want to help people but seems bit to clinical. I dont know what documentaries you saw, but I have suspicion that they are not fair, have the viewpoint that something wrong with being a furry.
There are some people in the furry community that have anxieties and some that dont. Just like anyone else on the planet some have anxieties and some dont doesnt matter hobby or like. Don't make the mistake of forgetting this is just people. We just all happen to have a hobby in common.
If here to research and not just talk to people and have fun think this is the wrong place for you.

Try to live by " life is what you make it, so make it a good one." from Doc Brown Back to the Future.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.