Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Goodbye, Arizona

More
08 Mar 2014 11:54 #1471 by Ihs
Goodbye, Arizona was created by Ihs
Well, maybe not yet. In June, I will be leaving Arizona and heading out east. I'm moving in with a good furriend of mine in Arkansas where the weather is much nicer. Not to mention it's about 4 and a half hours north of where I grew up in Longview, TX, so I'd get to see old friends of mine I went to high school with. I've been out here for 7 years which is 7 years too long. It was great meeting up with the furs out here again and I had fun with you guys. Maybe I'll have some more fun with you all sometime before I leave that won't cost much out of my pocket since I'm saving for the move :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2014 16:20 #1481 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Goodbye, Arizona
You, too? My mate and I are working on moving to Pittsburgh, hopefully before June! Safe travels to you, sir!

More
09 Mar 2014 02:43 #1485 by Ihs
Replied by Ihs on topic Goodbye, Arizona

Antnommer wrote: You, too? My mate and I are working on moving to Pittsburgh, hopefully before June! Safe travels to you, sir!

And to you as well! Good luck with your endeavors! :D

More
10 Mar 2014 19:04 #1490 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic Goodbye, Arizona
Nuuuuu! Why is everyone leaving just as I'm moving down to Phoenix?!

Oh well. I hope both of your plans go smoothly ^.^

More
13 Mar 2014 01:36 #1491 by Ihs

DuBois wrote: Nuuuuu! Why is everyone leaving just as I'm moving down to Phoenix?!

Oh well. I hope both of your plans go smoothly ^.^

Thanks. You too. I lived too far out of the way for anyone to hang out anyway xD

More
13 Mar 2014 09:06 #1492 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Goodbye, Arizona
Heh thanks! Probably wouldn't move until end of April at the earliest. Maybe that's still time to show you around downtown. ^^

More
13 Mar 2014 11:07 #1493 by Ihs

Antnommer wrote: Heh thanks! Probably wouldn't move until end of April at the earliest. Maybe that's still time to show you around downtown. ^^

If I'm ever on that side of town which more than likely I won't ^^;

More
29 Mar 2014 20:57 #1559 by Ihs
Well, the date's been moved up. I'm actually leaving in a couple weeks now. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to hang out with anyone since work has been killing me. x.x

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.