Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

The Saturday gameworks/Denny's meet 4/26

More
27 Apr 2014 02:47 #1624 by Kahlua Fennec
I had such a blast even though I showed up at maybe 7ish? I missed out on gameworks but ended up with the group to walk around the whole mall.
There were a lot of unfamiliar faces and I wish I knew if you guys had a Facebook or FA cause I think I only see ya'll on meetups(really don't know if they are on here) it was great meeting all of you and hope to see ya'll at more meets. (If they see this) >_< I can't log into Facebook so this is going here hurrr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2014 14:36 #1627 by Ouiji
I had a great time too you guys ^^

More
27 Apr 2014 20:09 #1629 by Rayven Dealomous
As much as everyone complained "Why is it on a Saturday boooooo" we had a great turnout. So thank you everyone that came out and played around with us. Or me. Or that roller coaster simulator.

More
18 May 2014 01:28 #1774 by Loca
I really enjoyed it and meeting everyone (although I do not remember much names well, just faces). The roller coaster simulator was great xD

More
18 May 2014 01:43 #1776 by Kahlua Fennec

Loca wrote: I really enjoyed it and meeting everyone (although I do not remember much names well, just faces). The roller coaster simulator was great xD

Them graphics yo lolol!!

More
18 May 2014 10:02 #1778 by Ouiji

Kahlua Fennec wrote:

Loca wrote: I really enjoyed it and meeting everyone (although I do not remember much names well, just faces). The roller coaster simulator was great xD

Them graphics yo lolol!!

And those jumpscares...too spooky for me haha

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.