Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Is Glow-in-the-dark Faux Fur a thing?

More
27 Aug 2014 13:39 - 27 Aug 2014 13:40 #2153 by Neon the Fox
So...
In the future I plan on maybe making a fullsuit of a fursona (a different one then my avatar) that happens to have glow-in-the-dark markings. And, I have been searching all over the internet to see if fur like that was even a thing, and I haven't been able to find anything. Plus im trying to avoid the LED option as much as possible, cause, well LED's and all their wires and battery packs would just confuse me. X3 so I was just wondering, is glow-in-the-dark faux fur even a thing?
thx :3
Last edit: 27 Aug 2014 13:40 by Neon the Fox.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2014 12:22 #2155 by Kahlua Fennec
I've only seen fur that glows to UV lights xD

More
04 Nov 2014 00:02 #2287 by Luke Wolf
You could always airbrush glow in the dark paint onto the fur, that's how I'm planning on handling my R3N3G4D3 fursona when I finally have the time, money, and skill to make him in a few years.. although I'll be doing my therioside suits first.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
04 Nov 2014 14:18 #2288 by Linx Aether
How long does glow in the dark paint last before it will no longer charge? o3o

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
04 Nov 2014 18:11 #2293 by Luke Wolf
According to this company glowinc.com/glow-in-the-dark/shelf-life.aspx It can be recharged millions of times,

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.