Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

AZFC 2015 Roomshare Thread

More
30 Sep 2015 19:22 #3167 by Kahlua Fennec
Is anyone looking for a room? or are you looking for roomies? share below!

i have someone either looking for a room or finding roomies to break down cost.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2015 17:14 - 08 Oct 2015 20:25 #3168 by Wico
Replied by Wico on topic AZFC 2015 Roomshare Thread
Hello, I've rented a room at the days inn a mile away from the main event, the room is non-smoking, two twin beds and a pull out coach bed, and free wifi, the total was 370, I would have the one sleeping on the pull out bed pay a smaller share, I think that would be fair. I would prefer the roomies be 21 plus. If anyone is interested or has any questions and/or so we can just get to know each other a little better, you can message me here, or message me on my FA page at www.furaffinity.net/user/scatter-gun/

*** The twin has been taken, but theres still the pullout couch if anyone is interested???*
Last edit: 08 Oct 2015 20:25 by Wico.

More
01 Oct 2015 20:51 #3170 by Baar Orso
Hey fellas, I need a favor from you (even though it's rather late in the game at this point). I'm going to be at Arizona Fur Con and I need a room I'm going to be there from Thursday October 15h to Monday October 19th I prefer small groups and because I'm a big guy I'll be needing a bed to myself (in other words, I won't go for a rollaway). You'll also be interested to know that I'm a quiet guy who doesn't drink, smoke or party hearty. If you're interested in having me as a room mate, please let me know by contacting me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks!

More
06 Oct 2015 20:32 - 06 Oct 2015 20:54 #3185 by Bardo Kudane
My mate and I have just picked up a double queen room. We will be staying at the con from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. We have room for about 1-2 more. We are very clean and organized. I do fursuit from time to time. Just ask that potential roomies pay percentage of the stay. Feel free to IM or respond to this forum post.
Last edit: 06 Oct 2015 20:54 by Bardo Kudane.

More
08 Oct 2015 02:34 #3190 by Kahlua Fennec
It sucks I keep seeing so many people saying they have room or people saying they looking but it seems no one is interested in who is offering in front of them D:

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.