Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

AZFC Feedback discussion thread?

More
19 Oct 2015 05:03 #3220 by Kahlua Fennec
They had a final panel but not many showed up. Just to throw out what has been covered is:

1. Programming -- panels scheduled during opening ceremonies -- small panel room couldn't fit bunch of people(never know how big your panel will be haha)

2. Afc Website website website they know about it don't worry.

3. Which days dance competition and masquerade should go on

4. "Conbook"

5. Minor badges not saying "cub"

And I forgot what else cause I didn't write down!

What's something you think afc should approve on?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2015 06:48 #3221 by Ditch
Volunteering system was a bit messed up, never got emails, got asked at the last minute to help with security after being at the con half the day.

More
19 Oct 2015 23:10 #3222 by Neacollietan
I'm not too fond of the minor badges saying "cub" on them.. I don't have a real specific reason xD Just thinking that minors who are older but are not adult yet might not like it?? I'm a minor and I would prefer my badge to not say cub. I'd rather it just say minor, but that's just my opinion :S

More
19 Oct 2015 23:20 #3223 by Kahlua Fennec

Shaela Congelliere wrote: I'm not too fond of the minor badges saying "cub" on them.. I don't have a real specific reason xD Just thinking that minors who are older but are not adult yet might not like it?? I'm a minor and I would prefer my badge to not say cub. I'd rather it just say minor, but that's just my opinion :S

I believe cub badges were only for the children under 12 years old that was with a paid adult

More
20 Oct 2015 10:11 - 20 Oct 2015 10:16 #3224 by Luke Wolf

Kahlua Fennec wrote: What's something you think afc should approve on?!

I know you already said they know about the website, but as a panelist the control panel for dealing with panels was very obtuse to deal with, figuring out how to get access to your panel messages and such.

but otherwise:
  • Information about whether a person was a panelist or whether they had purchased a food plan, etc... rather obviously wasn't aggregated with the registration information, when I went through to get my badge from the registration desk, so I had to go back to get my sticker for the food.
  • Finalizing things like the vendors and panelist lists were too last minute, as was the food plan
  • While the meal plan was arguably worth what I paid for it, the hotel charged the con an absolutely ridiculous amount for what they provided.
  • The Rompfur room needs balloons or beach balls or something along those lines so that people aren't throwing the cardboard boxes which have the possibility of damaging something
  • Double the blocks and boxes in the rompfur room
  • maybe have a dedicated area in the rompfur room to cuddle fursuiters?
  • More furry puns... ALL the furry puns

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.
Last edit: 20 Oct 2015 10:16 by Luke Wolf.

More
20 Oct 2015 11:43 #3225 by Neacollietan
Ah, got it.

More
20 Oct 2015 20:07 #3226 by TheDesertFox
Hi Kahlua,

I'd love to see more development work go into the convention book for next year's event, such as more communication on a call for submitted work (short stories, artwork, poetry, etc.) Maybe I missed the call for entries, but if I had been aware of a convention book, I would have created some special art and stories for the occasion.

The romp room was fantastic, but there could have been more to do. I agree with Luke about having more boxes/blocks. It was amazing seeing the fursuiters build and interact with the blocks for hours. Simply fun. You know what would be awesome? A Dance Dance Resolution machine, or maybe a game of twister for the fursuiters to play. Or a ball pit? Lots of cool ideas to work with.

- The Desert Fox
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kahlua Fennec, Hauke

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.