Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Moving to UAT Campus in Tempe

More
19 Nov 2015 13:56 #3319 by Badgers_Revolt
Heya, I am not sure if this is in the right area. If it isn't feel free to move it. <.< Anyways, I am going to be moving onto the campus here in January. This will be my first time out of the house, yay! :D I have heard that the campus has a decent furry community. I have also seen furry art and fursuiters on campus myself. I would love to get to know anyone on campus or living around campus before I move there. Its in Mesa which seems like where the majority of the Arizona furry community lives.

Anyways, I hope to hear from you guys soon. Cant wait to finally move in and also am excited to finally be able to participate in the furmeets. :D *Badger Huggles* ^-^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2015 21:49 #3321 by Leo Simensen
Pretty sure there's an IHOP meet in Ahwatukee nearby, but I don't know how it's going with the changes at the Phoenix FurHop (now FurDen). Otherwise, there are quite a few furs out this way - I and a few other furs are at ASU about 5 miles away, so if you're looking for people to hang with, say hey!

More
26 Nov 2015 14:54 #3335 by Badgers_Revolt
I definitely will have to say hello. :D Theirs not many furs over here, so I am pretty happy to be moving to such a lively area. I dont have a car, because I plan on biking everywhere, plus theirs the bus. What is the area like, I visited the campus but only went to areas around it. So I know their is a mall down the street, Frys Electronics is across the road and their is a QT right next door. But I am afraid I dont know much else about the area, other then it is a pretty lively college area. Does ASU have a decent furry community?

More
03 Dec 2015 18:27 #3359 by Kahlua Fennec
ha i somewhat pass this area daily, i live over in Laveen waaay down Baseline XD

More
03 Dec 2015 22:52 #3360 by Fanggari
Hmm.. I go to a college pretty close by but I've never gone through that area... It is pretty close by to the weekly furmeet in cup o' karma though!

More
04 Dec 2015 10:42 #3361 by Linx Aether
I used to go to that college. ^^ What are you studying?

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
04 Dec 2015 10:56 #3363 by Badgers_Revolt
I'm going for Network Engineering. ^-^ What did you go for? :o

More
04 Dec 2015 16:45 #3364 by Linx Aether
Network Engineering XD

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
26 Jan 2016 16:06 #3912 by hockeynut
Hey! I'm going to GCU next year! I looked at UAT and its a great school

Don't touch my poutine!

Sorry about that 'Eh.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.