Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Anyone interested hanging out?

More
05 Dec 2013 02:41 - 05 Dec 2013 21:20 #74 by Ihs
I'm wanting to know if anyone would like to hang out sometime, preferably those not too far away, I'd like to keep it close in Mesa, AJ, Gilbert, and perhaps Tempe and Queen Creek. I'd rather avoid all the Phoenix traffic and such. I have my own car so transportation is not a problem. If one could spare a couple bucks for gas, it would be appreciated. I know there are many people all googoo eyes over the PS4 and XBox One, so I can't offer anything like that. I do have a couple fun games on the Wii U however. And I'm always more than willing to grab Brawl if anyone would rather play that. All in all, I'd love to hang out some other furs and I am also open to ideas. :lol:
Last edit: 05 Dec 2013 21:20 by Ihs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2013 08:43 #80 by Dante
If I have to move away from home, I hope I get a job near all the other furs. You guys hang out more often on the east side than we do one the west side. Unfortunately, I'm in Glendale, but I would have hung out with you today... or tonight if I would have had a job.

More
05 Dec 2013 11:47 #107 by Ihs
Replied by Ihs on topic Anyone interested hanging out?

Dante wrote: If I have to move away from home, I hope I get a job near all the other furs. You guys hang out more often on the east side than we do one the west side. Unfortunately, I'm in Glendale, but I would have hung out with you today... or tonight if I would have had a job.

Hey, no problem. It would have been nice but Glendale is too far for me. I live on the furthest east side of Mesa

More
05 Dec 2013 21:22 #243 by Ihs
Come one people. I know there are furs in the east valley that would like to hang out with other furs. All you've got to do is show yourselves and make yourselves known. I'd love to hang out with you and I'm sure others will too. Just speak up you silly furs/scalies/amphibians/ any other species out there! :lol:

More
05 Dec 2013 23:30 #255 by Uhhnonymouse
And this is why I hate living on the west side...... DAMN YOU, TOLLESON!!!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
05 Dec 2013 23:33 #256 by String
I'd be interested, except that I live pretty damn far from the Phoenix area.

More
05 Dec 2013 23:58 #268 by Ihs

Uhhnonymouse wrote: And this is why I hate living on the west side...... DAMN YOU, TOLLESON!!!

Really? But I thought most seem to live on the west side though o.o

String wrote: I'd be interested, except that I live pretty damn far from the Phoenix area.

West of Phoenix or east of phoenix? o.o

More
06 Dec 2013 00:10 #271 by String

Ihs wrote: West of Phoenix or east of phoenix? o.o

North of Phoenix, by about two hours :P

More
06 Dec 2013 00:22 #272 by Ihs

String wrote: North of Phoenix, by about two hours :P

Oh, wow. yeah, that's pretty far. x.x

More
06 Dec 2013 15:21 #360 by DuBois

Ihs wrote:

String wrote: North of Phoenix, by about two hours :P

Oh, wow. yeah, that's pretty far. x.x

I'm about an hour and a half north of Phoenix, give or take depending on what part. Just gives me an excuse to make a roadtrip out of it ;)

More
07 Dec 2013 00:28 #429 by Ihs

DuBois wrote: I'm about an hour and a half north of Phoenix, give or take depending on what part. Just gives me an excuse to make a roadtrip out of it ;)

Ah. Well, it would probably take you like 2-2.5 hours to get to where I live in Mesa

More
07 Dec 2013 11:35 #461 by DuBois

Ihs wrote: Ah. Well, it would probably take you like 2-2.5 hours to get to where I live in Mesa

Yeah, Mesa's about two hours depending on traffic. I probably won't be heading down to Phoenix though until the December FurFest.

More
07 Dec 2013 18:45 #483 by TheDesertFox
I could always do a beer after 6 PM on a weekday as I work in the Tempe area. However, the meetup location would have to be at a restaurant and only for an hour or two.

- The Desert Fox

More
08 Dec 2013 01:52 #505 by Ihs
Hmm. Yeah, if I drive out to Tempe, I'd rather it be longer than just an hour or two. I'd want the hangout to be worthwhile. By the way, it's nice to see you again, Desert Fox. It's been a long while. Not since the Halloween party in 2010

More
08 Dec 2013 15:47 #527 by TheDesertFox
I've been in ghost mode for the last couple of months, but I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things.

If you get a group of people to meet up in Tempe, let me know and I'll roll on down to check it out. As long as its nothing crazy like Mill Ave, I'd be good.

- The Desert Fox

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.