Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Friendly ASU Red Panda Saying Hi!

More
13 Mar 2016 16:56 #3995 by Jack the Red Panda
Hey everyone! My name is Jack and I'm a fun and friendly Red Panda! I'm currently a freshman at ASU and simply love it here in Arizona! I'm pretty new to this fandom and looking forward to meeting the lot of you!

¤ Age and sex.
19yrs old/ Male
¤ Where are you from?
Originally from Dallas, TX but I plan on staying in Tempe for the foreseeable future
¤ What do you do for work / what do you study?
I'm currently a Film Major at ASU with a focus in 2d and 3d Animation.
¤ What do you do in your spare time?
Play lots of video games, listen to music, sing, voice act, draw, and make youtube videos!
¤ Other interests?
I love all things creative so videography, photography, drawing, music as well as sports like football, baseball, and paintball
¤ How did you get here?
Looking around on twitter, trying to connect with other furs and saw there was a whole community of you guys right near me!
¤ How do you consider yourself to be "furry"?
I love furry art, furry people, and fursuits! ;p
¤ Anything else interesting about you?
Even though I've known about and viewed the fandom for about a year, i just started actively participating and communicating with others within the past week, so I'm definitely new to all of this!

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this and I look forward to meeting some of you soon!
-Jack

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2016 20:37 #3997 by Hauke
You're sure to run into a few folks around ASU!

Back when I was there, they were few and far between (or they just didn't advertise themselves).

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
14 Mar 2016 12:44 #3999 by Fanggari
I'm transferring there in fall if all goes well! Welcome to the forums btw

More
28 Apr 2016 15:51 #4040 by Dante
Hello red panda :P.

More
01 May 2016 13:15 - 01 May 2016 13:15 #4053 by Ditch
Another Texan? Fuck yeah! From Rowlett myself. Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!
Last edit: 01 May 2016 13:15 by Ditch.

More
01 May 2016 20:56 #4058 by Dante
I should note, that you do look like a very respectable kind of Red Panda. As opposed to err... civilly-challenged creatures like myself.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.