Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hiya!

More
10 Jul 2016 21:32 #4262 by JoshCat
Hiya! was created by JoshCat
I've been in AZ all my life, but was recently linked this site and figured I'd sign up to see what kind of people were in AZ. I knew of a few around here, but I didn't realize there were so many of you all around this state!

My name is Josh. I'm 28, and a freelance 3D artist. I spend most my time either working on art, or playing games. I love going out to watch movies and love grilling stuff. There's not a ton to do here in Maricopa, but I really like the place. All in all I'm pretty boring, but I'm always up for trying new things.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2016 02:13 #4264 by Cagura
Replied by Cagura on topic Hiya!
Nice to meet you Josh! you going to join us for the small Phoenix con next week? its just one day con but it might be a good place to meet people :)
or if your more interested in smaller events Hauke is having a BBQ at the end of the month I believe. Either way I hope we get to know you better :D

More
11 Jul 2016 15:21 #4265 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Hiya!
Hey dude! Welcome to the forums!
Everything that Cagura said is spot on, also be sure to check out the "Events" section for on going meet ups, and even the Arizona Furries, meetup.com page. Later dude, hope to see you around!

More
12 Jul 2016 16:22 #4266 by JoshCat
Replied by JoshCat on topic Hiya!

Cagura wrote: Nice to meet you Josh! you going to join us for the small Phoenix con next week? its just one day con but it might be a good place to meet people :)
or if your more interested in smaller events Hauke is having a BBQ at the end of the month I believe. Either way I hope we get to know you better :D

I got a lot going on this month so I dunno if I'll be able to, but I do plan on trying to make it to something sometime! I'll just keep an eye out for something that works with my schedule.

More
12 Jul 2016 16:41 #4267 by Vaska
Replied by Vaska on topic Hiya!
Yay another cat! :3

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.