Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Rawr!

More
17 Oct 2016 22:07 #4354 by Ice Wolf
Rawr! was created by Ice Wolf
Hey there all, Ice-wolf here

Canadian born.
Lived the last 10 years in California (except for a year in which I just up and moved to Germany). Software Developer. Former Artist (Went to Art School for college; but haven't done much in a few years now). Avid Gym-Goer (but otherwise quite lazy). And love to pretend to cook.

I'm looking to move to the Phoenix-Metro area (Downtown/Tempe areaish) in the upcoming months, and for that -- I am also looking for a place to stay ^^; Preferably for a Dec/Jan move in date; As I need some sort of landing spot -- if someone is able to provide a room/extra space for even a few months -- would be awesome. Longer term would be nicer tho. I'm generally clean, tidy, have a stable job and generally sociable.

Feel free to contact me, and talk and such.

Find me on:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/icywolfy
FurAffinity: www.furaffinity.net/user/ice-wolf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2016 21:39 #4355 by Cagura
Replied by Cagura on topic Rawr!
Hi Ice Wolf,
good to see ya coming to the Phoenix area hope you enjoy your stay here :)
That being said these forms are a little inactive you may have better luck finding someone to room with on the Phoenix Facebook group.
I unfortunately do not know anyone looking for a roomy at this time.

More
22 Oct 2016 16:40 #4356 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Rawr!
Welcome to the forums!

As Cagura said, things move kinda slowly here..a good place to check in on events sometimes, but maybe not so good for chatting or making short term plans.

That might change if we get some conversations going sometime...

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
07 Nov 2016 14:58 #4371 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Rawr!
Welcome dude! Wish I could point you in the right direction for finding a place to stay dude, but hey best of luck to you man. Awesome to see another fellow gym rat!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.