Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hiyas

More
10 Dec 2016 14:53 #4405 by Twee
hiyas was created by Twee
Hiyas just a single snow leopard husky here that just recently moved into the area. I have spent most my life in this state and was gone to many other locations such as San Antonio tx, Redding CA, and spent some time in vernal UT as a forest fire dispatcher.

I am now back in my home state, was even born in phoenix on a snowy day of all things hehe. I am just about 32 and my Bday is in jan on the 31st but never really had much of a birthday gathering before but I have been bouncing around a lot. I currently live in Black Canyon City, I know its a tiny town and somehow this is the same place I grew up at... not a huge out in the country kind of guy but I did a lot of hiking and rode on a bunch of two track roads in the area. Another thing about this small town is that like most of my mom's side of the family is here and I haven't seen them in a long time. So that is a good thing to see and spend holidays with them again.

I have been for the last few years have been doing forest fire dispatching and I was a forest firefighter as well, so I been all over this state and even lived at the north rim of the Grand Canyon, don't think I can top the back yard view anywhere else hehe. now I have also done work in IT, mostly help desk type jobs and it is something I really like to get back into full time. Fire was great and all but the stress... and some loss of others I have worked with make things a little difficult to keep going on with it.

Anyways enough of the wall of text and I hope to get a chance to meet others soon :3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killua Lightningfang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2016 19:31 #4406 by Chance/Miyu
Replied by Chance/Miyu on topic hiyas
welcome back to AZ and welcome to the forums. i hope to meet you at some of the meets coming up. ^^

More
10 Dec 2016 20:07 #4407 by Twee
Replied by Twee on topic hiyas
I will try to make that one on the 17th :D

More
15 Dec 2016 16:36 #4409 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic hiyas
Sounds like you've been to quite a few interesting places!

I'm celebrating my birthday (Jan 28) sometime in the middle of January--at least, that's the plan--with a few other people who had theirs around the same time.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.