• Get Gaming!

Did you know AZfurs has Game Servers? Go to More > Game Servers and check them out!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Another (grand) Introduction

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 03:53 #4514

Alright, I think it's about time I quit procrastinating and actually try and meet actual furs like myself. None of my friends are furries, so I've always been the odd one out in that aspect, plus I've always been a bit shy about coming out and showing this side of me. Since attending Phoenix Comic Con last Saturday for the first time ever, I met other furries in the flesh for the first time as well, but it wasn't enough for me. I'm dying to get to know some more local folks in the near future!!

I'm an artist who is currently undertaking an ongoing fancomic on Zootopia, but I've been creating anthro art for quite some time. However, I've yet to really branch out my presence via social media, so I'm hoping this is a good place to start. I hope I seem chill enough to be able to hang with local furs sometime soon!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chance/Miyu

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 21:44 #4515

• Hauke
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello there.

Nice to hear you had fun at the Comic Con, I had read about...some challenges, shall we say. :>

Do you have a link to your comic?
Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 21:48 #4516

You are not alone.

What you just described is me too. I also went to Phoenix comicon and wanted to connect with other furries but I was too shy to interact with them. I am definitely looking for some furry friends who share my interest. I am glad I'm not the only one. Let me know, if you want to hang some time.
Odoyal Rules!

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 22:23 #4517

Holy cow, hey there!! It was my first time at comic con, and I had a blast despite the prop ban, but that was made up for when I met other furs for the first time ever. I was so shy and flustered, no joke!

Oh, and yes, I do have a link to my comic, take a look if you like, and I hope you enjoy!
pvtscott.deviantart.com/gallery/58884981...lde-Hopps-Chronicles

Oh, another thing: I'm thinking about checking out the Furden even this Saturday. Y'all happen to know how that is?

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 22:30 #4518

To Light Lux:
Sorry I'm still getting the hang of how this site works, and am not sure how to make a direct reply.
Anyway yeah, I'd love to try and hang out sometime! Like I said, I'm considering joining Furden next Saturday, perhaps that would be good place to start!
It's so cool to finally be talking with local furs, it's exciting!
Last Edit: 29 May 2017 22:30 by ScottTheCoywolf. Reason: grammar fixes

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 22:55 #4519

I know it really is exciting.

I think furden sounds fun, I might go also.
Odoyal Rules!

Another (grand) Introduction 29 May 2017 23:08 #4520

Hell yeah!

Another (grand) Introduction 30 May 2017 11:16 #4523

• Hauke
  • Thank you received: 23
ScottTheCoywolf wrote:
Oh, and yes, I do have a link to my comic, take a look if you like, and I hope you enjoy!
pvtscott.deviantart.com/gallery/58884981...lde-Hopps-Chronicles

That's really cool work. I saw from the dates that you've been at it for a while, how long does it take to finish a page?

As far as FurDen, lots of folks like it! I haven't ever made it, my weekends aren't usually free, so I can't give you any first-hand accounts of what it's like.
Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Another (grand) Introduction 30 May 2017 19:57 #4524

Thank you, I'm really glad you like my work!
Ideally, I can put a page out per week. But, recently my drive has been at an all-time low due to stress at my job.

I've already been talking with folks who say they're attending Furden, so I'm getting quite excited to go myself!
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 01:57 by ScottTheCoywolf. Reason: I forgot my manners.
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds

User Menu