• Get Gaming!

Did you know AZfurs has Game Servers? Go to More > Game Servers and check them out!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi!

Hi! 05 Jul 2017 15:23 #4561

• Klyis
  • Muzzled
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Everyone!
You can call me Klyis (klie-is); I am a 25 year old student at ASU. I am studying mechanical engineering and am thinking about seconding in video game design. I have been into furries since I was in high school but I've never really had any contact with the community before so there is a lot I don't know yet. I'm somewhat shy and reserved but I want to meet new people and make some friends because I currently have none. That said I would like to get involved in the community wherever possible. Also, does anyone know if ASU has a furry club?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi! 07 Jul 2017 08:28 #4564

• Hauke
  • Thank you received: 25
I hope school's moving along for you...what sorts of games are you thinking about?

As far as furries at ASU, I know they're there..but I doubt there's a formal student club.

I had a former student who is into some sort of engineering at ASU...and I know he's a fur. I saw him at AZFurcon last year. :>
Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Hi! 07 Jul 2017 15:30 #4565

• Klyis
  • Muzzled
I like a lot different types of games, though specifically I thinking about making 1st or 3rd person action/adventure themed games. I've got a few ideas for some, just need to learn how to make them.

I already checked ASU's club page. No furry clubs but I hoping someone would know If there are any informal ones at least.

Hi! 08 Jul 2017 09:23 #4566

• Hauke
If you're willing to venture out on Telegram, there are probably a few groups where you'd find plenty of ASU furs.

I daydream of trying to code games but there are a lot of daunting challenges. "How do I get artwork" is a big question...but "What's the game about?" is the basic one. All I can think of are games that already exist and are probably done better. :>

Hi! 08 Jul 2017 14:58 #4567

• Klyis
  • Muzzled
OK, I'll consider checking Telegram out.
Also, do you know of any stores (online or physical) that sell furry related products. I'm looking for a tail. I checked out Amazon but they only seem to have fox tails. Eventually I want to make a fursuit but right now I don't have the supplies or money for that.

Hi! 08 Jul 2017 15:34 #4568

• Hauke
I know there are suit makers in the area, and I've seen people offering to make or sell tails on the Facebook group but posts like that come and go.

Hi! 09 Jul 2017 18:58 #4571

• Klyis
  • Muzzled
Thanks. Guess I'll keep an eye out for some of those then.

Hi! 10 Jul 2017 11:43 #4573

• Vaska
  • Muzzled
  • Thank you received: 2
Go to www.furaffinity.net/ and search for tails. I'm sure you'll find many makers with links to their sites.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

User Menu