Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello there everyone!

More
18 Apr 2018 03:03 - 18 Apr 2018 03:12 #4557 by Lezleigh
Hello all,

It's Twoofers here! You can call me Sweet T'Woof, Lezleigh or any shortening of those names. I'm a fur from Tucson and hoping to get to know more furries in the surrounding areas. A little about myself; I'm 30 years old, I'm a long time member of the furry community, and digital artist with loads of years experience and programs under my belt. Aside from the furry fandom I'm also a huge geek who loves LARP, Tabletop RP, and Freeform RP. I like pairing strong story driven settings with a soft hint of humor and plenty of (IC) drama. I love video games, especially Playstation platforms (SEGA being a close second). My favorite games include Mass Effect (Andromeda), Dragon Age (Inquisition), Devil May Cry, and Soul Reaver. I also am obsessed with horror movies, paranormal investigation, and comic books. Marvel > DC (If you're curious). I also enjoy the occasional anime. I used to be very active within the anime community but have since pulled away from it greatly. However, I'm always happy to take a recommendation on any good animated movies of any style that you might suggest!

My Fursona/Persona is Lezleigh Scarborough; a were-Tibetan Mastiff space pirate. Here's a the headshot of her I made a while back. <3

Fun Fact about Me:
If you imagine an artist to be like Bob Ross with "happy little accidents" and "going with the flow" you're probably not thinking of me. I'm much more of a Gordon Ramsay of Jon Taffer when it comes to my artwork. If I'm not swearing under my breath at my picture about that one 2 pix off line that keeps mocking me, I am obviously not drawing.

Fursona/Persona: Lezleigh Scarborough (32), Tibetan Mastiff, Space Pirate Captain

"The wolf hunts for it is a beast of nature, man hunts for that is the nature of beasts..."
Dream Voice Cast: Gillian Anderson
Last edit: 18 Apr 2018 03:12 by Lezleigh.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2018 08:01 #4561 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello there everyone!
Hello, welcome to the forums.

I'm sad to say that after one guy I knew moved away from Tucson (SingleSpeedCheetah) I kind of lost touch with a lot of people who live (or lived) in Tucson, though I hear there's a decent amount of furry activity there.

You seem to have an elaborate furry alter ego--the result of all the RPG's?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lezleigh

More
18 Apr 2018 09:35 #4563 by Lezleigh
Replied by Lezleigh on topic Hello there everyone!
Hi there, Hauke!

Well I’m glad to hear there’s furry activity down here, last time I ran into one it was exclusive to UofA students; admittedly that was ages ago. I will keep an eye out for some though, it would be great to find a nice furry meet nearby! (Thanks for the tip!) The good news is I don’t mind the drive up to Phoenix and I’m planning to attend a couple of the meets up there.

Thank you! ^9^ I’m sure that my exposure to RPGs has most likely played a role in the overall way I design characters, but for the most part they are developed freeform when I’m draw them. n___n

Fursona/Persona: Lezleigh Scarborough (32), Tibetan Mastiff, Space Pirate Captain

"The wolf hunts for it is a beast of nature, man hunts for that is the nature of beasts..."

More
18 Apr 2018 21:54 #4569 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello there everyone!
Are you going to the bowling meet, perchance? I might see you there.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
19 Apr 2018 18:11 #4571 by Lezleigh
Replied by Lezleigh on topic Hello there everyone!
I’m certainly planning on going to the bowling meet. So if you’re going, I hope to see ya there! =)

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.