• Get Gaming!

Did you know AZfurs has Game Servers? Go to More > Game Servers and check them out!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Greetings... and a slightly awkward goodbye

Greetings... and a slightly awkward goodbye 12 Sep 2017 01:46 #4609

• Chroma
  • Lurker
Hello all. I'm sort of new to Tucson Arizona having lived in the Pittsburgh area most of my life. I'm a 27 y/o snep who lives the unique lifestyle of a roadie. I am specifically a lighting technician and pyrotechnician who has been touring for the past few years. In that time, I have had the privilege to travel to and explore about thirty two countries now. Funny enough, I just came back from Easter Island a couple of weeks ago after our show finished in Santiago Chile. My main interests revolve around exploring, hiking, traveling, national parks, and meteorology. I do hope to make new friends and meet new furs whenever I'm back in Arizona, and maybe someday actually get a fursuit. ^^

Now for the awkward goodbye. I'm only home in Arizona for another week. I leave for tour again this coming Sunday, and I won't likely be back home until next May. It is the nature of my career, but I will endeavor to make the effort to come out and say hello when I can. Best wishes for now.

P.S. I thoroughly hope some of you furs got to see Marvel Universe Live: Age of Heroes when it was in Phoenix this recent weekend. I helped to build that show ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings... and a slightly awkward goodbye 12 Sep 2017 22:57 #4610

• Hauke
  • Thank you received: 25
That sounds like a really neat career, though it'd keep you busy.

Do you actually have roots in Tucson? When you say you're coming home next May..is Tucson really "home"?
Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Greetings... and a slightly awkward goodbye 13 Sep 2017 00:51 #4611

• Chroma
  • Lurker
Yeah. Tucson is home for me. I moved here last November, but I've been away for quite some time too.

Greetings... and a slightly awkward goodbye 13 Sep 2017 08:25 #4612

• Hauke
  • Thank you received: 25
Well, I hope you can time it right to swing through town when the Tucson group is doing a bowling meet, or something!
Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

User Menu