Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Howdy y'all!

More
06 Jan 2014 10:44 - 06 Jan 2014 10:44 #962 by Westy
Howdy y'all! was created by Westy
Wow, this is so belated, but I've finally gotten around to introducing myself in here, lol.

Hi, my name's Westy and I'm a furryholic... :D

If you haven't checked out my profile on here, here's some basic info about me:

Preferred Name: Westy
Fursona: Espreiana. White furred, blue (with gold rings around the pupil) eyed grey wolf/turkish angora cat hybrid.
Other Characters: I roleplay A LOT (particularly right now on an awesome post-apocalyptic were-canine RPG called 'So 'Souls) uls) so I have a ton of characters but my main one right now is Kenna Foxleigh, a collie cowgirl.
How long have I been in the AZ fandom?: Officially about 3 years or so but I've pretty much been a fur my whole life, just didn't really know what to call it more than half the time.
Have I been to any AZFurs events etc?: Yes! I have attended (and once hosted) bowling meets, the AZFC fur fests and was also at last year's Arizona Fur Con. ^^ I need to get out to more of the events though...
Do I have a fursuit?: Not yet but as soon as I can afford one, I intend to get one of Kenna, since Espreiana is completely white I'd think keeping her fur clean would be an absolute pain in the a**. I have however made my own sort-of partial suit (just the tail, hoodie with ears and handpaws) for Espreiana.
Do I do artwork?: Yep! I have an FA account and mainly draw anthro canines but there's other miscellaneous arts in my gallery too. I do take commissions and trades and on rare occasions requests.
What is my occupation?: Well, at this time I am unemployed (again) but I used to work as a kennel attendant at Sonoran Desert Pet Resort. I am a graduate of Carrington College as a certified Veterinary Assistant.
Do I have a mate?: Yes I do and I am very happy being with him. We're actually due to be married this May. <3

So yeah, that's a bit about me. Feel free to contact me any time, I'm usually pretty friendly and open. I like to make new frands. Thanks for reading. It's great meeting the rest of my fellow AZ furries. <3

The Wuffesskitty
Live. Laugh. Love. Learn.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2014 10:44 by Westy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2014 11:30 #967 by ScribbleCat
Replied by ScribbleCat on topic Howdy y'all!
Hello, Ms. Westy! :3 Congratulations to you and your mate! Lovely art you have by the way.

More
06 Jan 2014 11:46 #970 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Howdy y'all!
Welcome to the group, Westy! :=~

More
06 Jan 2014 13:52 #973 by Westy
Replied by Westy on topic Howdy y'all!

ScribbleCat wrote: Hello, Ms. Westy! :3 Congratulations to you and your mate! Lovely art you have by the way.

Hello Scribble! :D Thanks for the congrats. I'm glad you like my art! ^^ Means a lot to me to hear that. <333

Antnommer wrote: Welcome to the group, Westy! :=~

Thankies! ^^

The Wuffesskitty
Live. Laugh. Love. Learn.

More
06 Jan 2014 15:21 #978 by String
Replied by String on topic Howdy y'all!
Welcome to the forums! And another congratulations on the future wedding!

Glad to have yet more artists around these parts, cause it's always fun to see new styles.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.