Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello there!

More
01 Aug 2018 21:02 #5087 by Myrle Bryndell
Hello there! was created by Myrle Bryndell
Hello all!

I made this account ages ago, and then completely forgot about it until recently, so I figured I'd better go and introduce myself!

The name's Myrle Bryndell, and I'm a tree pangolin! Right now I'm waiting to start a job at a doggie daycare, but hopefully one day I'll be able to upgrade that to being a dog trainer. I was born in St. Louis, Missouri and lived there for most of my life; Arizona's only been a thing for the past four years or so, and living in Glendale has been an even shorter time than that. I've just been lurking around the furry fandom for a while, mostly on FurAffinity, but I have gone to AZ Fur Con as a volunteer once and I'd love to go to more furry conventions!

I'm super interested in fursuiting, but I've got no crafting skill when it comes to textiles so I'm trying my hardest to save up to buy from some of my favorite makers. You may see my suiting 'sona, Cordylia, around my accounts as well.

Myrle Bryndell the Pangolin / The Plague Prophet Cordylia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2018 16:59 #5089 by Soot
Replied by Soot on topic Hello there!
Oooh. I can't wait to see a suit of your sona!! Hello!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.