Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Big Yikes

More
02 Aug 2018 16:09 - 02 Aug 2018 16:10 #5088 by Soot
Big Yikes was created by Soot

Hello. I'm Soot, aka "Ferret".
I took a long break from being active in the furry community due to personal issues. I feel, for once, I'm on the right track now. I'm 22 years young currently, and I live with my boyfriend and our Husky puppy, Zuko, in Tucson. I'll be bringing my dog, Min Ki, to our place soon. I'm a digital artist who has no idea where to go in life. But I'm planning on learning more Vet Tech for companion animals. I want to focus my studies to felines, including behavioral sciences!

My main goal is to open a rescue for orphaned kittens, nursing and pregnant mother cats. I will not turn away other companion animals in the same situation. I currently do independent rescues and fosters.

I have two main sonas now. Soot and Myung . My lead secondary is Xiao-Le . He's a Valynx, my own closed-species. I'm currently working on more detail for them but you can check 'em out on DA. Scavengers of Shuiso is their group. I don't have a fursuit yet, but I really hope to have one soon!

I love Korean culture and music, as well as Chinese and Japanese. I speak Korean, and got to visit Seoul for my birthday this year thanks to my boyfriend. <3 He's teaching me Mandarin, and I hope to visit parts of China and Japan with him someday as well. Talk to me about JDMs, K-Pop, TaeKwonDo, cats, psychology, medical, etc.

Sorry to ramble. ;w;
Last edit: 02 Aug 2018 16:10 by Soot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2018 18:47 #5090 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Big Yikes
Good for you for doing the fostering. There's a real need for that.

Are you going to go to the Tucson bowling meet happening soon?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
03 Aug 2018 09:37 #5091 by Soot
Replied by Soot on topic Big Yikes
I'm not sure yet! My boyfriend is travelling to China next week so I may be able to go!!

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.