Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey, Everyone!

More
14 Aug 2018 13:06 - 28 Oct 2018 22:52 #5105 by Echo
Hey, Everyone! was created by Echo
Hello, all!

I'm Echo, (Call me Random if you want, i'm pretty used to that because of Steam). I just signed up on here but I've been a part of the fandom for about four years now. Since i'm so horribly introverted and bad at introductions, i'll just make a bit of a list for you guys to get to know me a bit.

- I'm a huge nerd (To the point that I actually enjoy math)
- I play video games all day long
- Speaking of which, I'm brand new to university and i'm now studying Cybersecurity at ASU
- I've spent half my life in Europe but I still consider AZ to be my home :D
- I'm a living meme. You don't understand how many whiteboards I drew my profile picture on...
- I love helping people so I always go out to find community service events that I can participate in.
- I was in boy scouts for the maximum allotted time so camping, hiking, and tons of other outdoorsy things are some great hobbies of mine
- Despite being incredibly introverted, I still love meeting new people so don't be shy if you want to message me!

That's about all that I can think of off the top of my head... Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Also, if any of you out there are on the ASU Tempe campus, send me a message! I haven't heard of any other ASUFurs out there but I know they exist!
Last edit: 28 Oct 2018 22:52 by Echo. Reason: forgot some stuff :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2018 19:49 #5107 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hey, Everyone!
Nothing wrong with liking math, I do it all the time!

And you can probably run across a few ASU furs on the SFW (and others) Telegram channels, if you haven't found your way there yet.

When you were in Europe, was it just one country most of the time? Or moving all over?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
14 Aug 2018 22:39 #5108 by Echo
Replied by Echo on topic Hey, Everyone!
Forgot to mention the topic of "where i'm from"
Michigan 4 years, Arizona 5 years, Germany 1.5 years, Virginia 2.5 years, England 5 years, now i'm back to AZ.

Kind of a military family so i've been all over.

More
18 Aug 2018 11:35 #5109 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hey, Everyone!
Yup, that would be living all over.

Found any ASU furs yet?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.