Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Tusconian-Looking for some connections/friendships!

More
15 Sep 2018 15:54 - 15 Sep 2018 15:57 #5129 by Konner
Ello everyone!

Moved here about a month ago, and just want to say hey! Quite a lovely state here! It's really only been pretty recent that I decided to be a little more open about my furriness outside the interwebz. I don't have a whole lot to say other than it would just be fun to meet some of you. I'm a pretty talkative guy, and have a variety of interests (books, nature, hiking, philosophy, college basketball, you name it) Also a fan of a good coffee/beer!
Just throwing it out there if anyone else is in the same boat as me, or is interested..

Good to be here!

Life is full of sound and fury....
Last edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:57 by Konner. Reason: Adding info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2018 17:05 #5131 by Hauke
Did work bring you here, or something else?

I'm sure you'll bump into some folks from Tucson eventually!

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
15 Sep 2018 17:41 #5132 by Konner
Actually a combination of academics and simple climate did. At some point I would like to pursue graduate studies but, really moved here to escape the unforgiving wisconsin winters lol

Hopefully so! Thats one reason I created an account here! ha

Life is full of sound and fury....

More
15 Sep 2018 19:57 #5133 by Hauke
Academics was why I moved here. ASU was one of two schools that was offering me a teaching assistant position, and they had a slightly better rep in my field of interest. (In hindsight, I wish someone had tried harder to talk me into a slightly different direction!)

I was also told "It'd better to go someplace else for grad school and not just stay at the same school from beginning to end, it shows you're adaptable" so I made the drive.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
20 Sep 2018 20:05 #5134 by Flynn
Hey there! Welcome to Tucson. Glad you’re enjoying it here. I’ve been wanting to get out and meet some folks too. It’d be cool to get some Tucson furs and meet up. Maybe a coffee meetup or something. Anyway, just wanted to say hi !

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.