Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Phoenix native, alot of you may know me~

More
11 Jan 2014 12:14 #1039 by Francis Rosting
Hey all!

It's Cake (or EGO as I was known for a while) I just thought I'd poke around a bit today and found this site, keehee.

I been looking for people to bike with and hang out and play games, mainly board games. So hit me up if you're intrested!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2014 20:11 #1051 by Uhhnonymouse
That is the cutest drawing I've seen in a while! Ermagerd!

Either way, HEYA! I'm Uhhnonymouse! Nice ta meetchya!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
13 Jan 2014 15:17 #1057 by Francis Rosting

More
14 Jan 2014 12:22 #1059 by Glitch
Yo, I just received my copy of Boss Monster ( brotherwisegames.com/ ) In the mail a couple weeks ago, I'm down for a board game night or something sometime :)

More
14 Jan 2014 15:49 #1065 by Francis Rosting
Neat! hit me up on skype or somethin, maybe we can meet up and play

More
28 Jan 2014 19:52 #1181 by ScribbleCat
Yaaaay, board games! :D What are your faves? I feel so many people overlook those anymore.

More
28 Jan 2014 20:47 #1194 by Francis Rosting
I'm always up for trying something new, but I've been into silly stuff like Flux and Killer Bunnies for a long time... One of my housemates got a game called Power Grid, it's pretty fun, they call it something like 'Settlers of Catan meets monopoly'

More
28 Jan 2014 21:22 - 28 Jan 2014 21:40 #1196 by ScribbleCat
Ooh, I'm going to have to check those out. I haven't heard of them before. Oddly enough, I'm a sucker for the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer game. XD My cousin had to twist my arm to play it, and I gave in reluctantly. Now I'm like, "no u don't understand, i must have it. ._. it is mine now."
Last edit: 28 Jan 2014 21:40 by ScribbleCat.

More
28 Jan 2014 21:27 #1197 by Francis Rosting
LOL, there's lots of game like that out there! You'll be like 'Wassat? that looks stupid and for babies, or stupid babies.' but then you finally try it, and you want everyone in the world to play it and love it

More
28 Jan 2014 21:43 #1200 by ScribbleCat
XD Oh yeah, that's happened so often. I've been meaning to get some more of the classics though. I have Monopoly - which I am pretty ruthless in. ;p Another fave is ArchRival, I've had that for ages, I love it so. Mad Gab is a hoot-and-a-half, especially with the right people. lol

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.