Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello world

More
24 Aug 2019 09:11 #5296 by Wisewolfholo
Hello world was created by Wisewolfholo
Hello world. Moved to Phoenix from Pittsburgh back in January. Curiosity kills cats, thankfully I am not but new to the community and wanted to check it out. I enjoy cosplaying (so far my favorite has been my summoner from final fantasy 14), video games, hiking, hockey, crossfit, anime and I know there is a lot more lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2019 17:35 #5297 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello world
Nice to meet ya. January is a nice time of year to move here, I wish I had thought of that way back when! :>

Have you gone to Phoenix Comicon for cosplay purposes? Or any other cons around here?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
25 Aug 2019 17:44 #5298 by Wisewolfholo
Replied by Wisewolfholo on topic Hello world
So far I only went to Matsuri and went to the game on expo. Looking forward to getting into the con scene more out here since back in Pittsburgh there was only one con per year for anime, furry, gaming and so on so it was not as big of a thing as it is out this way.

More
25 Aug 2019 17:59 #5299 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello world
I know that the events tab here sometimes get hit with "Group photo at ________ con" or meet, and there's some overlap between the attendees of furry cons, anime cons, and other meets where cosplay would be totally expected. It's probably just a matter of getting out there and meeting a few people.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.