Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

That Kahlua you see everywhere

More
02 Dec 2013 20:52 - 02 Dec 2013 20:53 #38 by Kahlua Fennec
Most of you should already know me cause my name is like everywhere that is related to Arizona furry events stuff! So HI
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 20:53 by Kahlua Fennec.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2013 20:54 #39 by Forzaroo
Hello there! *flails roo arms*

More
02 Dec 2013 23:50 #45 by Linx Aether

Most of you should already know me cause my name is like everywhere that is related to Arizona furry events stuff! So HI

*User was banned for this post*

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
03 Dec 2013 12:16 #49 by Uhhnonymouse
Say WHAT!?

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
03 Dec 2013 13:06 #52 by Linx Aether
X3

More
03 Dec 2013 16:37 #58 by Uhhnonymouse
Lol, I was thinking, "Good thing I elaborated on my intro... not even the almighty KAHLUA is immune from banning! Lol

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
03 Dec 2013 16:45 #59 by Linx Aether
HAHA, I just like goofing around :3

More
05 Dec 2013 11:44 #105 by Antnommer
Hi Kahlua! :D

More
06 Dec 2013 01:21 #282 by Sada Kat
one day you should just go to an event with milk and call yourself White Russian the entire time and see how many people get it...

The Halloween Cat

More
06 Dec 2013 18:35 #383 by Ouiji
Hi ^^

More
07 Dec 2013 00:55 #431 by Luke Wolf
Hey just to check did you know that the azfurcon website is down? I keep getting this error "Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL."
It came to my attention a week or so ago as it's one of the pages I basically have pinned and lurk through on a routine basis

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
07 Dec 2013 01:29 #438 by Kahlua Fennec
HII EVERYBODY WHO SAID HIII :D

SADA: haha I should try that XD

Luke: I am actually not in charge of the afc website but I will poke whoever is. Everyone's just been busy with real life stuff I'll see what's up :)

More
07 Dec 2013 01:37 #440 by Luke Wolf
I knew you weren't in charge but I knew you knew who was in charge :P so it was the same difference to me

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
08 Dec 2013 16:12 #531 by Blossome
Awwww yisss, hai Kahlua! :D

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.