Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

こんにちは(konnichiwa)

More
02 Feb 2014 12:24 #1242 by Sync
Hello my name is Sync Solaris Im a dalmation fur

Firstly I join this site so I can make local fur friends and have a fun FRUITFUL life.

Secondly Im an art student Im currently attending Gateway Community College to earn my AA then I transfer to ASU to earn my BFA in Intermedia. I like to draw anime style im always trying my best to improve myself and its thanks to the fur community that i made a finite choice. I'am interested in the manga industry i hope to learn more about the storyboards and hope to publish my own serialization.

Thirdly i work for the Arizona Science Center our next travelling exhibition will be RIPLEY'S Believe it or not it opens Feb 10th and i can bring only 3 guest if your interested for free so pm or reply here and let set up a date and time and LEARN lol

Iam social at times but im one those quite shy times but i open on things that interest me mostly
-I'll attend yearly the Phx Comic con and Matusuri Festival and Few festivities at the Japanese Friendship Garden

For Matsuri you can easily find me i always wear my hakama and black/white kimono so please come say hello and hangout

I like to see movies so I hang out a lot at Tempe Marketplace since Barnes and Noble located there me love books.
Atm i live near downtown phoenix til October

That mostly it so hope to be well welcomed here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2014 17:39 #1246 by Antnommer
Hi Sync, welcome to the group! :=~

Ripley's is coming to ASC? Neat, I'll have to check that out. ^^

More
02 Feb 2014 19:36 #1248 by Glitch
Replied by Glitch on topic こんにちは(konnichiwa)
Welcome to the valley and the community! :D

More
03 Feb 2014 11:08 #1253 by Ihs
Replied by Ihs on topic こんにちは(konnichiwa)
Hey there, Sync. It's nice to see you again ^^

More
03 Feb 2014 20:03 #1254 by Sync
Replied by Sync on topic こんにちは(konnichiwa)
Yup opening day this Monday the 10th just let me know a day less you wanna pay $30 lol

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.