Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Down the rabbit hole we go~

More
25 Feb 2014 21:29 #1408 by KittyFae
Heya,
I just remembered about these forums. Silly me, silly me. Never really introduced myself here, so heyo everyone.
I live in north-central Phoenix, just moved here again again in Sept '13. At least here is better than Maryland in a lot of respects!
Anyways, I am in my late 20s early 30s, aww yeah, now you can guess my age and win a prize. The prize will be that I don't eat your enter key on your keyboard! Heck yeah!
I like music, video games, and cars. Mostly into Industrial-based music, for video games... SNES era stuff or Third-Person Shooters. (I have an addiction to APB: Reloaded, I admit it.). Cars.. guess mostly imports? Got a Mazda RX-8 currently, but have owned RX-7s and Miatae in the past. We try not to think of the Neon I had, that thing was a pile of piles.
Been a furry for quite a few years now, pretty neat. I em either a Cat-Faerie mix or a "OMG GLOWSTICK MUST LICK THEM ALL" Husky.
I like sour stuff, enough said!
Have some fun. <3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2014 10:00 #1409 by Antnommer
Hi Fae, welcome! :=~

More
26 Feb 2014 14:42 #1410 by Linx Aether
Welcome and stuff!
Rawr and what not~

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
06 Mar 2014 18:22 #1448 by Glitch
Replied by Glitch on topic Down the rabbit hole we go~
Hayyy-ooo :3 good to see you around!

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.