Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New wolf a bit out of town

More
10 Apr 2014 09:07 #1584 by zellway
:) Good morning all! Just created my page this morning. I'm a open guy and will answer any question you might ask. I'm not shy and don't see the point of not being open and honest. I will have to get some pic's and art posted up. Just felt this was the naborly thing to do and say Hello. So hello.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2014 14:15 #1586 by Eclipse
Replied by Eclipse on topic New wolf a bit out of town
Hello. Welcome to the forum. So what part of the state are you in? Are you new to the area, or just new to the forum? :)

More
11 Apr 2014 03:54 #1588 by zellway
Replied by zellway on topic New wolf a bit out of town
I live about a hour south of Phoenix just a bit past Casa Grande. I have lived in AZ most of my life.

More
11 Apr 2014 08:19 #1593 by Antnommer
Hi Zellway, and welcome!

More
11 Apr 2014 13:30 #1594 by Linx Aether
HELLO!!!

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
15 Apr 2014 12:59 #1605 by Eclipse

zellway wrote: I live about a hour south of Phoenix just a bit past Casa Grande. I have lived in AZ most of my life.

Ah, someone else in the desert hinterlands betwixt Phoenix and Tucson, then. Eloy, or Arizona City? I'm in SW of Maricopa, although I get into CG semi-regularly. :)

More
16 Apr 2014 08:49 #1607 by TimidClef
::waves hello from the north end of Phoenix:: Howdy from another relative noobie! I'm at the other end of the world from you (near 7th St and Bell, heh). I do head out your way occasionally though, as my sister and her family live out in Maricopa.

More
28 Apr 2014 10:02 #1630 by zellway
With work I don't get out of town much but I hope to head to the valley or Tucson more often. The heat should roll in any day now and I only go out at night in the summer. I should think about moving to a cooler place.

More
28 Apr 2014 10:03 #1631 by zellway
I'm out in AZcity. If you want to call it a city. Most of the time I'm in Casa Grande.

More
08 May 2014 03:15 #1641 by Kahlua Fennec
Hey guys and welcome :D hopefully we can get this forum active again!

More
08 May 2014 13:34 #1653 by Eclipse

zellway wrote: I'm out in AZcity. If you want to call it a city. Most of the time I'm in Casa Grande.

Heh, yeah, Arizona City isn't, technically. I almost bought a house down there, back near the Sawtooth Mtns. It was nearly 20 miles just to reach the 10, though, so I decided it was too far out, given I work in Tempe.

I was just in CG Saturday, having lunch & doing some running around with a friend. :)

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.