Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

All good things start somewhere

More
11 Nov 2014 19:49 #2372 by Quinn
A tall golden fox with auburn ears and muzzle blazes slips silently into the room. I brush a little imagined lint off of my blue tunic before strolling to the front of the gathering. Whiskers flick as I step up to the podium--the only visable sign of my apprehension. I inhale deeply and the scents of the gathered throng assault my nose. In an instant, I know. This is a safe place...a place of friends. I lean against the podium and smile.

"Hi everyone. I'm Quinn--and I'm a furry." I chuckle and wait for the almost instinctive response.

"I sometimes use the name Quinn Yellowfox and some of you may also know me as D.C. King. I met quiet a few of you at the Arizona Fur Con a little over a week ago. I write furry fiction for fun and some of you made it to the release of "Kaze, Winds of Change"--an animatic web drama that Amadhia and I are crafting. A couple of my stories were on the old AzFurs site but, well, I haven't been here for a while.

I am really happy to be back in a community of fine furs. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and finding new ones too.

"The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2014 21:43 #2375 by Luke Wolf
Since when did we get a podium in here? Are you sure this is the right place for it? I think it needs to be in the other room. *the wolf's eyes glaze for a second and suddenly the podium is gone in a blur of 1s and 0s and is replaced by a ring of incredibly soft pillows with everyone suddenly seated on* there we go... Oh Hey a New Person Hai!

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
11 Nov 2014 21:44 #2376 by Twitch
Welcome Quinn,

I have seen the first one:

And I knew a second was in the works, hope to maybe see you and learn a little bit more of the techniques involved.

Twitch

More
11 Nov 2014 22:48 #2378 by Theguywithcheez
Welcome! We're glad to have you here Quinn =^w^=
Im new here as well x3

Audio engineer and learning theater organist. PM me if you need some audio work done ^^

More
15 Nov 2014 18:20 - 15 Nov 2014 18:42 #2395 by Quinn
Thanks for the greetings and pillows Luke Wolf. Much more relaxing.

Thanks for welcoming me in GuyWithCheese. WElcomes to you too.

Hi Twitch. Amadhia is the animation expert. I'm a wrtiter. Here is a link to the animatic version of the new production. Declaration Pictres is working on making a full adult themed animated TV series picking up where the short film left off. Here is the new series Amadhia and I are working on: kazeghostwarrior.com/kaze-winds-of-change/

Make sure you listen with headphones or a really good sound system to get the most of the musical score.

"The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
Last edit: 15 Nov 2014 18:42 by Quinn.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.