Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello Again!

More
27 Nov 2014 20:55 #2459 by WolfJester
Hello Again! was created by WolfJester
It's been months since I was last on here, and I wasn't very active, so I decided to introduce myself again! I'm WolfJester or WolfJ for short. I'm 28 and live near the 101 and I17. Looking for folks to chat with and hangout when I can. I enjoy the normal things like movies, sushi, and video games. I'm interested in TCGs from time to time, mostly Magic and YuGiOh. Feel free to give me a poke on any IM clients or twitter; just let me know where you found my contact info from. =3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2014 10:04 #2488 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Hello Again!
Hey, I know you! :=~

More
02 Dec 2014 13:04 #2490 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Hello Again!
Oh Hey you aren't that far from me,

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
02 Dec 2014 14:00 #2491 by WolfJester
Replied by WolfJester on topic Hello Again!
I put myself on the Furry Locator on here as well. I'm free after 4 pm most days. If you guys go to any of the local meets, then we can meet there!

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.