Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello everyone. New fur to the mix

More
17 Dec 2014 11:24 #2520 by Enrel
Hello everyone! Let's get this started.

I'm 28 years old - Male
I was originally born in Chicago, but lived in Tucson all my life. I've been wanting to move out for the longest time.
I work odd jobs but haven't really felt like anything is my passion sadly. I study the medical field and am on a program to get into Radiology Tech. It's kind of scary as a prospect overall.
What I do in my spare time is play games and do Let's Plays from them. Though recently been troubled financially so I haven't been able to keep up with it recently. As well as emotional troubles getting in the way. I do write though and have picked up drawing and it's horrible! :3
Other interests? Movies! If it's thought provoking I'll probably love it. Or if it's strange as hell. I like reading in my spare time.
I haven't considered myself furry until recently. Or I should say I haven't accepted that part of myself. I've always enjoyed anthro art and some of the things that came with it. I've always wanted a fluffy tail cause damn they're cute. It's silly I know.
I can probably talk someone's ear off about nothing for a good 2-3 hours! I try to be mindful of people's interest in said nothing though.

If anyone has any more questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Yes I finally decided on a fursona; it's a Kitsune and I'm working really hard to make him look super adorable/cute.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2014 01:25 #2529 by Razgriz
Welcome! Welcome to City 17.

Check out this sci-fi book!

More
24 Dec 2014 11:30 - 24 Dec 2014 11:30 #2537 by SoulDiamond
You're one of us now...

o,..,o

;P
Last edit: 24 Dec 2014 11:30 by SoulDiamond.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.