Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Um... hello?

More
24 Feb 2015 00:04 #2654 by Leo Simensen
Um... hello? was created by Leo Simensen
I'm new to this whole "furry community" stuff, so here goes nothing:

My name is Leo, and I'm a sophomore in Informatics at ASU. When I'm not doing that, I'm mentoring a local FRC robotics team as a programmer. I've lived in AZ all my life, and I spend my days in Tempe now because of college.

I've kinda stayed on the periphery of the fandom, but a few things pushed me toward trying to be more active. Mostly, there's a furry artist in my Genetics class always working on new pieces (if you're here, say hey!) and it got me thinking about getting back into sketching. Also, I've decided I want to stop being a complete shut-in and actually hang out with people for once... so yeah. And, after looking around a bit, this seems like a great group of folks to hang out with!

If any of you play video games regularly on PC (Steam and the like), shoot me a message if you need an extra player - I'd be happy to jump in!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2015 15:26 #2655 by Alex the Dragon
Replied by Alex the Dragon on topic Um... hello?
Hey there! I'm Alex and I live in Chandler but my sister goes to ASU so I know the area pretty well :)

Welcome to the fandom! Feel free to chat with me or anything :D I'm open to chatting and playing games. I, too, am regularly a PC gamer, but haven't been able to play as much lately due to work.

Moved to Nevada. Sorry :C

More
25 Feb 2015 08:39 #2657 by Tye
Replied by Tye on topic Um... hello?
Hey there Leo. Its always nice to see a new face. I do quite a bit of gaming myself. If you'd like to exchange info just shoot me a message, I'm always happy to meet new people.

I'm just getting back into the community myself, and I know it can be intimidating to try and meet new people and just jump into things, but definitely consider heading to a meetup sometime. Most people here are pretty friendly and happy to talk if you just approach them.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.