Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Just a new kitty

More
05 Apr 2015 22:55 #2702 by Sky Floofytail
Hello! My name is Sky and i'm still really new to the whole furry fandom, I live in Yuma and still don't know too many people around here that are furries that and I'm really shy when it comes to meeting people so I decided that here was a good place to start! I spend a lot of my time drawing and playing around on minecraft when I'm not working. So if anyone would like to be friends shoot me a message ^^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2015 09:34 #2706 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Just a new kitty
Drawing is a good hobby to have if you're shy, but would like to meet furries online. :>

I used to drive down to Yuma from Phoenix every weekend to see two furs who lived just outside of town in a trailer. That was pretty rough on my already old car...

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
06 Apr 2015 15:46 #2707 by Sky Floofytail
Replied by Sky Floofytail on topic Just a new kitty
Thanks :D I'm not too good at drawing but hey we all start somewhere right? I can imagine how hard that musta been for your car..Yuma is a pretty darn boring place and all that mileage. I would love to meet up with some people in Phoenix when i'm done moving and have saved up some cash, maybe go to the con up there.

More
07 Apr 2015 00:32 #2708 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Just a new kitty
I've enjoyed AZ fur con both years I've gone. I only stayed one day at a time though.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.