Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey

More
22 May 2015 22:06 #2750 by K3rb3ros
Hey was created by K3rb3ros
Hey,

Just your friendly wolf here ^ ^, I go by K3rb3ros, I have been a member of the "furry fandom" for a while now but I tend to stay on the fringe. I have been to a con or two on my day. One of my furry friends from AZ clued me into this site and it seems much better done then FA for social connects.

I just moved to Tucson thanks to a job offer I can't pass up. As of yet I don't have a place of my own but I am looking to get one ASAP. Ill be around when I am not working and I am looking to meet new people and do things. I am big on climbing, hiking, mountain biking as well as all things tech and things that fly. When I am not doing these things I DJ in my spare time (Electro House Anyone?).

Shoot me an invite on Skype I don't bite... unless you want me to.

^.^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2015 09:46 - 24 May 2015 09:47 #2752 by WulfBane
Replied by WulfBane on topic Hey
Hey there. If you've got Facebook, a bunch of events for Tucson furs get going there. Some are semi-regular events and sometimes it's random stuff. And Friday is one of the periodic meets at Reid Park (although I'll be up at Phoenix Comicon that weekend)

You can find the group at www.facebook.com/groups/Tucsonfurs/
Last edit: 24 May 2015 09:47 by WulfBane.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.