Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello to all!

More
30 May 2015 20:33 #2772 by Amethyst Vertigo
Greetings AZ Furs! I've been able to attend a few of the IHOP meetings off Bell Road and also went to the spring potluck in March, so I've met a few of you, but have many new faces to still meet. My fursona is a green Western dragoness, known for always wearing a choker-type of necklace or silver jewelry, or sometimes a collar with a bell. I do not have a fursuit yet (being commissioned so I'm in a long queue with other fursuit-hopefuls), but you can find me by my name badge. I enjoy board games and RPG games, hanging out, coffee shops, sci-fi and fantasy books, doing my own writing, and fitness and horseback riding when I'm not in my online grad studies. I'm in Surprise, so a bit of a distance to get to a lot of the events, but hope to be at the 2015 Fur Con!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2015 23:17 #2776 by Kahlua Fennec
Replied by Kahlua Fennec on topic Hello to all!
I wish i could remember if i have met you at the BBQ >_> it's hard to put names to faces when only met them for short time ;-; glad you are able to make it to the ihop meets! Surprise seems to be so far from everyone, it's almost like how i feel now that i moved to laveen. >_< I hope this years AZFC is a good one being short amount of time and not enough info!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amethyst Vertigo

More
31 May 2015 11:05 #2780 by Amethyst Vertigo
Replied by Amethyst Vertigo on topic Hello to all!
Thank you. I'm just glad AZ has a good fur community group like this!

More
31 May 2015 19:37 #2785 by Alex the Dragon
Replied by Alex the Dragon on topic Hello to all!
Hey there :D I follow you on FA, but I have not met you..yet :P
Though I'm on like the OTHER side of AZ but hopefully someday soon I can say hi in person..err..dragon..?

Moved to Nevada. Sorry :C

More
01 Jun 2015 00:30 #2786 by Leo Simensen
Replied by Leo Simensen on topic Hello to all!

Alex the Dragon wrote: ...someday soon I can say hi in person..err..dragon..?

How about face to face... ehm... muzzle to muzzle?

...damn.

More
01 Jun 2015 07:28 #2788 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello to all!
Snout to snout

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.