Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello Everyone!

More
05 Dec 2013 19:51 #214 by Ronin RedFox
Hello Everyone! was created by Ronin RedFox
A lot of you probably know me already, but I'll introduce myself again anyway. (My first introduction was a little bit awkward anyway!)

My real name is Matthew, or you could refer to me as Ronin, whichever you prefer. I'm a pretty quiet person, but once you get to know me I'll open up to you.

Some of my favorite things are Music, Gaming and Collecting sharp things like Knives, Swords and other stuff!

If you'd like to play a game with me, you can add me on Steam or PSN, I have my usernames listed on my profile. My absolute favorite game is Dark Souls , I've put more time into it than I probably should be, and I have a couple other favorites like Battlefield, Planetside, and a couple others. I like to collect PC games as well, I'm sure if you named one off, I'd have it in my steam library!

And for Music, My absolute favorite genre in music is House music and mostly it's sub-genres, other than House Music, I have other genres that I enjoy too, mostly electronic like DnB, Ambient, IDM and Post-Rock. I am also a DJ but I am taking a break from DJing for now, I definitely plan on starting up again and making it a big thing in my life, though!

You can also find me on Skype and Facebook too, toss me a friend request! See you all soon! I love the new site!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2013 01:48 #297 by Sada Kat
Replied by Sada Kat on topic Hello Everyone!
Hiya Ronin ^.^

The Halloween Cat

More
06 Dec 2013 09:53 #325 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Hello Everyone!
Hi Ronin!

More
06 Dec 2013 11:39 #350 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Hello Everyone!
Hai, awesomefox!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
06 Dec 2013 19:32 #390 by Stargazer Starpanthress
Hihihihihihihihi and stuff :)

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.