Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello :)

More
07 Nov 2015 09:25 #3272 by Fanggari
Hello :) was created by Fanggari
Quasi-socially inept wolf here. I was scared to even let myself known online but what the heck. I'll just make an account and an introduction post. Wouldn't hurt right...? Right...?

Anyway hello. I'm in Chandler and currently going to Mesa Community. So I would love to know if any event's going on around those area :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2015 11:42 #3274 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello :)
I'm at MCC! Not a student, though, I work there.

Welcome to the forums! Intro posts don't hurt.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
07 Nov 2015 17:59 #3276 by Spoops
Replied by Spoops on topic Hello :)
Hey there, Chandler here too. There is. A local fur by the name Skyler hosts a game night every Sunday 5-12pm off hardy and warner

Keeping the scares real!

More
07 Nov 2015 23:45 #3277 by Fanggari
Replied by Fanggari on topic Hello :)
Game night? As in like football game that you just come into?

More
08 Nov 2015 04:57 #3278 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Hello :)
Hey dude! Welcome to the forums, I am in Chandler as well. If you ever want to grab a brew, give me a shout.

More
08 Nov 2015 08:16 #3280 by Spoops
Replied by Spoops on topic Hello :)
No no as in video game night. We normally watch movies, play card games, then sky throws some multiplayer games up on the tv

Keeping the scares real!

More
08 Nov 2015 10:16 - 08 Nov 2015 10:21 #3281 by Fanggari
Replied by Fanggari on topic Hello :)
@spoops Oh I see, I feel so silly haha. English isn't my first language and I moved here just 3 years ago. That's the first thing that comes to mind when people say " the game" here.
So I just come in just like that and that's okay...? (probably can't this week or next though, work)

@Hauke Nice. Where are you working in MCC? Maybe I've talked to you before haha

@Ditch Sounds good! And thank you, I wasn't expecting such warm greetings from y'all :)
Last edit: 08 Nov 2015 10:21 by Fanggari.

More
08 Nov 2015 10:56 #3282 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Hello :)

Fanggari wrote: @spoops Oh I see, I feel so silly haha. English isn't my first language and I moved here just 3 years ago. That's the first thing that comes to mind when people say " the game" here.

Well... while furries come from all walks of life, I think it's safe to say that furry is hardcore enough of a geek culture that when you say "The Game" the average furry's immediate response is instead "dammit I just lost" as opposed to having any thoughts about sports, and that they're more likely to talk about warhammer40k or their latest game of Cards Against Humanity than football.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
08 Nov 2015 12:44 #3284 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello :)

Fanggari wrote: @Hauke Nice. Where are you working in MCC? Maybe I've talked to you before haha

I'm in the math department.

Only had one former student who turned out to be in the furry fandom, and I only found out afterward...but in hindsight it should have been kind of obvious about him (the student).

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.