Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

New Fursuiting Prop

More
12 Jun 2015 14:19 #2830 by Moonstar
New Fursuiting Prop was created by Moonstar
Hello all,

Recently I picked up a simple metal lantern, and after looking over it I figured I would make it better.

So the current plan is to paint it all satin black, replace the glass panels with diffuse plexiglass and embed a few RGB LEDS into this as the light source. I'll have the LEDs smoothly transition between each color, and with the diffusion panels it should light up outside fairly well.

Also thinking of doing something like a spot light style lantern, where all the panels are blackened out expect with one to have a lens on it and focus the light inside.

I'll be posting pictures as I put this thing together.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2015 04:14 #2867 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic New Fursuiting Prop
You have entered a dark place.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
>

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
01 Sep 2015 19:36 #3102 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic New Fursuiting Prop
Here is the final product. Turned out nicely. Planning on having it with me at AFC. ^.^
Attachments:

More
04 Sep 2015 10:03 #3109 by shibabear
Replied by shibabear on topic New Fursuiting Prop
So prettyyyy ;o;

More
08 Sep 2015 17:32 #3120 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic New Fursuiting Prop
Thank you, I wish I can add a movie clip here to show how it transitions between the different colors.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.