Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

IHOP Meets

More
17 Dec 2013 15:17 #754 by Kahlua Fennec
IHOP Meets was created by Kahlua Fennec
When: Every Saturday night 9:30pm - 3am
Where: 19th Ave & Bell Rd

We will be meeting in the far back of the restaurant.

If you are attending, please make sure to buy something, even if it's just a soda. Our server, Harley, was very gracious to offer to take care of our group, so let's make sure we show him how much we appreciate him, which means TIPS!
Please keep your volumes down. Most of the time, you are only speaking to the person next to/across from you. There is no need to get loud. We are not going to be the only people in the restaurant.
Also, please keep foul language and PDA to an absolute minimum. This is a family restaurant, not our playground, so please do not go running around from table to table or rough house. I also expect you to dress appropriately.

Fursuits ARE allowed, but please be sure to respect those in fursuits, and that still means no roughhousing.

HAVE FUN!

Yes we all know this popular meet but what if there is info people will need to know and discuss. :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2014 17:44 #1483 by Rien
Replied by Rien on topic IHOP Meets
Hey guys, just letting you all know that Triss has a bunch of swords he's selling super cheap. We'll be bringing them tonight and we'll have pictures so if you're interested come find us. $10 a piece, plus he's willing to give discounts if you buy more than one.

More
17 Mar 2014 20:43 #1511 by Zeta Syanthis
Replied by Zeta Syanthis on topic IHOP Meets
Holy crap, these are HUGE! We took over 2/3 of the restaurant on Saturday! People are a little bit rowdier than at the VI meets, but we seem to be doing well enough!

More
18 Mar 2014 18:18 #1516 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic IHOP Meets
Yeah, it did get pretty loud and crowded this time compared to the other two times I've been. It still was cool to get out and go to my first meet since moving to Phoenix.

More
29 Mar 2014 17:35 #1557 by TimidClef
Replied by TimidClef on topic IHOP Meets
So even though I've had some stress this week (just found out that my landlord is selling the house I've lived in for 9 years) I'm still gonna stick to my plan to overcome my social anxiety and try to make the meet-up tonight.

More
29 Mar 2014 20:53 #1558 by TheDesertFox
Replied by TheDesertFox on topic IHOP Meets
I may roll down there this evening. May be an opportunity to relax. : )

- The Desert Fox

More
30 May 2014 21:23 #1850 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic IHOP Meets
I maybe able to go though I am on weekend standby here on Davis Monthan AFB. If I got called in then I would have to drive 2 hours after staying up late.

More
01 Jun 2014 23:06 #1858 by Dizzy
Replied by Dizzy on topic IHOP Meets
How many people usually go to these?

More
02 Jun 2014 01:05 #1863 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic IHOP Meets
As little as 20 and as much as 60 from what I have seen. ^w^

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
02 Jun 2014 23:38 #1874 by Dizzy
Replied by Dizzy on topic IHOP Meets
Cool. I might drop by after the pavs car show on Saturday.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.539 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.