Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Auz's Snowy House Retreat

More
17 Dec 2013 15:47 - 17 Dec 2013 15:49 #756 by Kahlua Fennec
Snowy Get Away!!!!

Hello all, I bet most of you are from the valley and if any of you want, I will be hosting a little get together in Pinetop, Az ^w^

There will be lots of hot chocolate and cuddles to go around!!! Plus the flatscreen in the living room is ready for movies ^w^

Location,

476 South Woodland Lane

Pinetop, Arizona 85935

Hosted by: Auzurial

More Info:
azfurs.com/events/10-auz-s-snowy-house-r...t/event_details.html
www.meetup.com/Arizona-Furries/events/155993702/
Last edit: 17 Dec 2013 15:49 by Kahlua Fennec.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2013 20:28 #791 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic Auz's Snowy House Retreat
This seems like it would be pretty fun! I'm assuming it's an overnight thing? I'll have to see if I can make it to this since I'll be driving down for the Furfest only a couple days before this, as well as getting off from work.

If I were to come to this, I'd be coming from Cottonwood, which is about a 3.5 hour drive. However I'm uncertain if I can trust my poor car to that amount of continuous driving there and then back. Coincidentally, its the same length of time from Phoenix as well. It would be cool if I could find someone who's coming from Phoenix, meet them halfway in Payson, and then catch a ride the rest of the way there with them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.