Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Tempe Airsoft Meet January 24

More
08 Jan 2014 13:06 - 16 Jan 2014 17:03 #1004 by Rien
We're planning on doing Tempe Airsoft every other week or so- I'll keep the topic updated with the date of then next one. Here's the information from meetup.com. It goes from 5pm to 11pm and if you're not into airsoft they also have paintball. The lobbies are connected so we can still hang out in between games.

Tempe Paintball
1401 S McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ (map)

Tempe Paintball and Airsoft has a super awesome arena and a laid back staff, so my mate and I are going to be heading out on Friday night to shoot. Friday night is being changed to Half Price night, so field admission is only $14 or so. Equipment rental (mask, rifle, BBs) is $8.

Field admission is $27 normally I believe, plus $8 equipment rental. It is a field bb arena so you will have to buy BBs there if you're bringing your own equipment and they have a chrono to clock your weapons. Limit is 350 fps. Full face masks are required, though goggles + neoprene are good enough to count. Airsoft guns need to be in a case or bag in the parking lot and in the lobby they need to be unloaded and holstered/barrel bagged.

If you haven't ever gone before, wear loose, comfortable clothes. The BBs do hurt a bit but baggy clothing will help lessen the impact. The rules are simple and they allow some outside food and drink, so we can order pizza in if everyone's interested or take a break and go somewhere to eat.

If you are driving north on McClintock from the 60, the building has some Uhaul's in front of it and is located on the right side before you get to the Grigio apartment building.
Last edit: 16 Jan 2014 17:03 by Rien.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.