Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

"The Good Doctor" at MCC

More
28 Jan 2014 22:00 - 28 Jan 2014 22:03 #1203 by ScribbleCat
Hey, all! It's not an actual furry event, so feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place, but I'd like to invite you all in the area to our final performances for the Mesa Community College's production of Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor".

It's a funny show, the set and costumes are gorgeous. Lots of different little scenes with the Narrator tying them all together.

I'll be playing Madame Brassilhov in "The Sneeze", and Nina or "Girl" lol in "The Audition". There is a cast meet-and-greet in the Green Room after the show. :3

The last three dates are:

Thursday, January 30th at 7:30 pm
Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm and
Saturday, February 1st at 2:00 pm

www.mesacc.edu/locations/southern-dobson-campus - MCC map, address, and whatnot can be found there. ^^
Last edit: 28 Jan 2014 22:03 by ScribbleCat.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2014 15:48 #1209 by Glitch
Replied by Glitch on topic "The Good Doctor" at MCC
do you guys have a 'pay what you can' night? :D

More
30 Jan 2014 12:45 #1218 by ScribbleCat
Aww, yeah, we do! It's generally our "Preview Night". It was last week though, I'm sorry. :c I'll remember to post that info from now on. :)

More
30 Jan 2014 20:20 #1220 by Glitch
Replied by Glitch on topic "The Good Doctor" at MCC
Daaangg... yeah please tell me, I adore local theatre. It's not in my budget right now to come see it, otherwise I would. Break a leg!

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.