Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Butterfly photography expedition!

More
05 Feb 2014 15:25 #1273 by Antnommer
I thought it'd be fun to get the photographer furries together and chase some butterflies! If you haven't been to Butterfly Wonderland, you're missing out on an amazing experience!

Butterfly Wonderland is a conservatory hosting several different species of butterflies and moths. A large greenhouse contains a rainforest environment, where they're allowed to fly around freely. Before entering this environment, there's a room where you can observe the creatures hatching from their cocoons! There are a few other attractions, so be sure to check out the website .

You don't need a camera to attend this meet; everyone is welcome to come enjoy the butterflies! Ticket prices are $18.95 for adults, $9.95 for children ages 3-11, and $16.95 for military, students, and seniors. You can order from the website or pay at the door. I plan on meeting in the parking lot with whoever shows up before going in at 11:30 am, though you're welcome to go in on your own.

This is NOT a fursuit friendly event. I'd love to get photos of fursuiters covered in butterflies, but suit visibility is limited, and butterflies often land on the walkways. Please follow Butterfly Wonderland's rules!

Hope to see you there!

WHEN: Saturday, February 15th, from 11am to 5pm.

WHERE:
Butterfly Wonderland Conservatory
9500 E. Via de Ventura Scottsdale, AZ 85256, Mesa, AZ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2014 18:52 #1359 by Antnommer
Well I had a great time today. You all missed out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.