Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Arizona Furs Summer Potluck BBQ

More
19 May 2014 21:00 #1798 by Kahlua Fennec
Saturday, June 21 at 12:00pm
Daley Park, Tempe, Arizona
1625 S College Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281

Greetings,

Seeing that the community has not had many BBQs in the last few years, I am hosting an open invite potluck event at Daley Park in Tempe on Saturday the 21st of June. By this time summer will be in full effect so take precautions for the heat. The park has plenty of shade but it’s better to be on the safe side. The event will run from 12 pm to 8 pm, this may change slightly due to potential weather.

The address is near ASU, a block away from the intersection of Rural Rd and Broadway. I will post a map if need be. We will be at the North Ramada next to the volleyball court. Additionally the south Ramada has a horseshoe pit for those interested.

1625 S College Ave
Tempe, AZ 85281

For those attending, please remember that this will be a potluck event and is only as successful as what is brought; please let us know what you will be bringing so we can get a list going. If you are bringing hotdogs, bratwurst or hamburgers, be sure to bring buns for those items too so we don't run low. We will bring the basic starting supplies for the fire pit and some dishware. Additionally we ask that you bring bottled water for the fursuiters, or if we can have a mass of it be brought, please let me know.

With over a months’ notice, I think everyone will have enough time to request the day off. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and I hope to see you there.

-Shepherd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2014 14:32 #1802 by Zeno Citium
this is awesome, i've been wanting a BBQ again :D, i can't wait, i'll actually have an out of town guest with me. a Husky from Cali.

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile

More
21 May 2014 19:05 #1810 by Rayven Dealomous
Looking for volunteers to help keep people entertained and general going-ons as well.

More
03 Jun 2014 03:31 #1878 by Sunshine
It sounds pretty good to me. I'd probably need a ride there, if I haven't found a job by then.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.