Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Alternate Reality Game (Fursuiters/Cosplayers)

More
25 Aug 2014 16:46 - 25 Aug 2014 16:53 #2149 by Amirrah
I am running a new Alternate Reality Game at the University of Advancing Technology this Fall. The semester starts Sept 8th.

What is an ARG? The best way to find out is to use Google and read up on it. But the basic idea is that it's a game where the platform is the real world, there are puzzles, hints, and games. The "puppet masters" tell a story while the "players" solve the mysteries. It's very heavy role playing. :)

The theme for this ARG is "THEM". Who are they? What do they want? And can the college students at UAT answer those questions each week, in order to stop "Them"?

Who "they" are will change each week and each week will be a new round of fun events. For example, what if "they" were Cybermen? A cosplayer with a Dr. Who costume could come to campus that week, in full costume. The challenge would be for this Dr. Who to stay in character and give no indication whatsoever that his attire was part of a game... or even out of the ordinary.

This led me to thinking... what if some furries were interested in playing our game? So that's the question and why I am posting here. Are there any fursuiters (or cosplayers) interested in visiting us this Fall? The campus is in Tempe near Baseline and I-10. Right near the Arizona Mills malls and the Denny's we hold (or held) meets at.

In fact, there are quite a few furries that attend UAT, but I've only seen one fursuiter on-campus. This is a great opportunity to have fun, go out in your suits, and meet some other furries. (Keep in mind, this event continues until the end of Dec, so we CAN pick a week after the weather cools off.)

DON'T POST YOUR REPLY HERE!!! If you are interested, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or PM me on FurAffinity www.furaffinity.net/user/amirrah/

Just be careful... they are always watching... :unsure:
Last edit: 25 Aug 2014 16:53 by Amirrah.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2014 16:59 #2150 by Amirrah
Note: Also email me if you are interested in assisting fursuiters, or in playing some other role, so I know to contact you - the fun and games are not limited to suiters only. But now I feel I have said too much. *looks over shoulder* It's time for me to log out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.