Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

AZ Furries Fall Potluck!

More
05 Nov 2014 01:04 - 05 Nov 2014 01:05 #2297 by Kahlua Fennec
Hey fuzzbutts, suffering from post-AFC depression? Well lets have a BBQ and try to cheer you up

When: November 15
Time: 10am-4pm
Where: Papago Park 625 N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ
Either Ramadas #14 or #15

This seems to be a very busy weekend so trying to get a ramada will be difficult. I also need everyone to pitch in and bring something to the picnic. Remember, this is a Potluck, we can't have a party with just water and chips. Please fill out this form to tell us what you are bringing: goo.gl/forms/7zsVTkPQNV

List so far: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zdc7b7fu...Ap8/edit?usp=sharing

We will post updates of the attained Ramada and when we have enough water/chips. So like, bring meat or something.

*Also no pinatas at this one ;-;*

If you have any questions just ask please!!

(copy/paste from meetups)
Last edit: 05 Nov 2014 01:05 by Kahlua Fennec.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2014 21:08 #2302 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic AZ Furries Fall Potluck!
I'm going to be in class. Now I iz more depressed :(. Oh well, have to come in spirit and... bring spirit cookies or something.

More
06 Nov 2014 07:54 #2315 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic AZ Furries Fall Potluck!

Dante wrote: ... bring spirit cookies or something.

Soul food, baby.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
06 Nov 2014 15:15 - 06 Nov 2014 15:17 #2321 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic AZ Furries Fall Potluck!
I never thought I'd get to use this reference

*grumbles* go to 6:40

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.
Last edit: 06 Nov 2014 15:17 by Luke Wolf.

More
11 Nov 2014 20:53 #2373 by Twitch
Replied by Twitch on topic AZ Furries Fall Potluck!
Unfortunately I can be 100% but I'm hoping to make it up to the potluck this weekend.

As a AZFurry meetup newbie (actually a complete meetup noob) it would be really helpful if some kind soul could give me some idea what to expect and bring (other than obviously food and an open mind). For example (and yes some of these are tongue in cheek):

Dress code: full, partial, tails, none (obviously I'm not talking regular clothing here. ;). )

Likely to occur?
Furry art discussions/sketching
Talking about anime, movies, scifi, fantasy, gaming
Ultimate frisbee
RPGs
A sewing/costuming circle

Less likely to occur

Honestly I'm happy with any thing (within reason of course), but having a better idea of what to expect, for a noob such as myself would be helpful.

I do realize that asking people to summarize any group, particularly one which is so diverse a Furries is an impossible task, and in any event I look forward to saying hi.

More
11 Nov 2014 22:00 #2377 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic AZ Furries Fall Potluck!

Twitch wrote: Dress code: full, partial, tails, none (obviously I'm not talking regular clothing here. ;). )

Secret Option E... All of the Above

Seriously Though, it's a public park, do what you want

Twitch wrote: Likely to occur?
Furry art discussions/sketching

probably

Twitch wrote: Talking about anime, movies, scifi, fantasy, gaming

probably

Twitch wrote: Ultimate frisbee

if you bring it and find someone interested in it

Twitch wrote: RPGs

unlikely

Twitch wrote: A sewing/costuming circle

doubtful

Basically though it's a social event, I've seen no indication that there are planned for activities so it's basically a hang out and if you want to do something bring it and set it up

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.