Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Tucson: Skate Country Furmeet

More
17 Nov 2014 21:16 - 17 Nov 2014 21:23 #2414 by Otteronymous
Foxonymous and I will be heading off to Skate Country this Thursday for adult skate night at 8pm and we are inviting you other mangies to come join us for a little furmeet.

Admission is $5 and skate rentals are $3

A few other furs have fuzzed out at the rink with us in the past and reported having a good time, so don't be afraid to come out, grab some skates, and flail around like idiots along with us.

Tails are allowed if you so desire, and if staff allows us, Bankrupt and I will be suiting (Still waiting for their response)

The Nitty Gritty:

Where: Skate Country (7980 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85710)
When: Thursday November 20th 2014. 8PM-10PM
Why: Because roller skating is totally boss.
Last edit: 17 Nov 2014 21:23 by Otteronymous.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2014 14:06 #2415 by Yukinosagi
Sounds. interesting. Is dressing up a requirement?

More
18 Nov 2014 17:40 #2418 by Quinn
Replied by Quinn on topic Tucson: Skate Country Furmeet
This fox is fragile. I broke a leg catching a frisbee once (yes, there is more to that story). Roller skates could be disasterous--but I like the idea.

Yuki, dressing in costume is rarely required. Even at conventions, most people don't wear costumes. Just be yourself and have fun.

"The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi

More
18 Nov 2014 18:23 - 18 Nov 2014 18:24 #2421 by Otteronymous
Dressing up certainly isn't nessecary. Bankrupt and I already swung the suit idea past management and they vetoed it, so there won't be an bombastic suiters or anything prancing about.

Foxonymous and I will likely be wearing tails, though it certainly isn't nessecary for anyone else to do so if they aren't comfortable. You need only bring yourself and have a good time meeting some other furs and skating around like a maniac.
Last edit: 18 Nov 2014 18:24 by Otteronymous.

More
18 Nov 2014 20:05 #2424 by Khaski
Sounds fun! Haven't been to Skate Country in ages. See you furs there!

More
19 Nov 2014 23:31 #2426 by Linx Aether
Hey! Don't forget you can add this event to the events page here or on meetup.com in the AZfurries group. If you wanna make it a reoccurring thing, Add it on meetup.com and I will add the event here. ^w^

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
20 Nov 2014 16:31 #2430 by Twitch
Risking life and limb (and possibly not just my own) as I have never roller skated before, I will be there.

Twitch

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.