Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Mesa Community College Planetarium

More
09 Apr 2015 22:18 #2719 by Hauke
There's a new show at last!

Friday May 1 will be the last show until the fall semester begins, and a new show has been added to the rotation. This will be its debut; it is about the New Horizons probe approaching Pluto.

Shows start at about 6 PM; I can grab you tickets, which are free, but are handed out first come first serve. If you want to go to a show past the 8:00 starting time, you're on your own.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2015 08:26 #3253 by Hauke
This Friday (Nov 6) there are free shows starting at 6 PM. If you're interested in going, I'll snag you a ticket--even though they're free, they are first come, first served.

If enough people drop in we could swing by the Village Inn on Southern and Dobson.

The show is Secrets of the Sun which is only about 25 minutes long; I think I've seen it before.

Next month is one of their more popular shows: it's their Pink Floyd tribute show, on the first Friday of Dec.

More
01 Dec 2015 00:05 #3338 by Hauke
Friday, Dec. 4 is the last show of the semester: it's their Pink Floyd show. Made entirely by students and faculty at the school, it's usually crowded.

Tickets are free but it's first come, first serve. Let me know if you're interested, I can try to grab a some for you when they start handing them out.

The planetarium is at Mesa Community College, close to the parking lot that is south of Southern and Dobson (on Dobson between Southern and highway 60). Shows start at 6 and go on until 10 or so (I believe). If a good sized group shows up, we could head over to the nearby Village Inn.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.