Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

1 hour paid Gig for a wedding party in Mesa, AZ

More
01 Jun 2015 09:09 #2789 by June Bug
Hi Everyone!!!!
I am getting married Saturday (June 6) and wanted to know if 5 to 6 furfans if they would be willing to work in full fursuit from 5:45PM - 6:15PM for $20 cash (each) at my after wedding party? Location: Mesa, ARIZONA

Required: I would love for you to stand out front the venue when people are driving in to park, you wave (maybe hold a welcome sign) and just look adorable. Then when we walk out (6:15pm) I thought maybe you all could kind walk out in front of us. Then you can leave ;) We are setting up between 4-530(before we have to get dressed so we could do a quick run through to be comfy).

If you are interested, ok with heat for hour in costume and this isn't offensive please message me a email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and fursuit picture if possible, I wanted mixed colors but not too picky. I've seen some on your group outings that I would love to have but do not want to single anyone out who could use $20. I just want my wedding party to be things I love, screw the guests![/size][/size][/b][/size]ze=2][/size][/size][/size]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2015 18:01 #2797 by Ink Mule
awww man too bad that shares the weekend with califur, i'll be out of state! Congrats and good luck on your wedding :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.